Running. Again. And for Good.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Back Again!

"Man's main task in life is to give birth to himself." (Erich Fromm)

Well I have been away from blogging for a while, haven`t I? Yes. Well I should at least make an update on the event that inspired this blog. I did run and complete the New Jersey Marathon in April this year! It was an unforgetable experience. Then I fell off the map. So many challenges in the other aspects of my life that it appeared something had to give and that was blogging. Running, I ket up a little. About once a week on average. So, yes, I put on weight as a result. Anyway, things have just become more intense in all aspects of my non-running life and it`s clear that running helps. So I am returning to full active duty. Had a short run on Monday, and replaced my shoes yesterday. Will see if I can get out today once the rain holds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home