Running. Again. And for Good.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Fire It Up Again!

Today I began to take stock of my intake once again. My intake is generally high in the morning and high in the evenings.
This mornng I put away a cup of grapes and three scrambled eggs on a kaiser roll, topped off with hot chocolate. Later on I had 2 slices of low-fat bread an apple and a banana. I just finished dinner which was about a cup and a half of rice, a large chicken breast (probably 5 oz) and some vegetables (which I don`t really count). At some point I will total these. I have been using Diet Power on and off to monitor my intake, and I think I would have been much worse off without it. Time to fire it up again.
I did my circuit through the town this evening. The shadows came early and it was less fun than it could have been.

1 Comments:

  • How has your running been going since your last post back in November? I hope all is well. If you get a chance, please visit my running web site, Faithful Soles. I have a categorized and searchable Running Blog Database with bloggers from all over the world and would appreciate it if you would link your blog to it.

    By Blogger Faithful Soles, At 8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home