Running. Again. And for Good.

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Well my running has certainly had its ups and downs. The greates down was in 2007 when I had to have srgery on my meniscus. It has been an even more difficult climb since then.

I renewed my efforts to keep my fitness on track again yesterday. I plan to spend more time on the eliptical until my legs are sufficiently conditioned to withstand long runs. Yesterday I did 510 calories on the eliptical which equates to about 4.5 miles.

This morning I will go again at it. The plan is simple. Form a daily habit of morning exercise. Evening exercise when added to this will bring progress at a much faster rate. The morning habit will ensure there is always some progress. But it has to be a habit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home